Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 days to go

Sign... Exams... I'm getting everything but I still feel like I won't get very high marks in my exams... Anyways my checklist again:

-Creative is better but needs to up my game (should actually start reading ><)
-Speech is still have done (alright maybe i'll finish the day this post was published hopefully)
-Yeap, More practice on science subjects
-Still needs more work on maths... never enough

Dancing (havent done much):

-Phil's dance
-Steven's
-I'm working on my strength for hand hops... i cant even hold still in a handstand >< ... maybe i need balance instead...
-On that note, find balance in handstands
-Clean my moves: after robot boys, i realised i need to start cleaning instead of rush learning ><

write 10 minutes nonstop, focus setting for one day, describing a place, practice dialogue, a script, tell story through talking <--- thanks phil <---- been doing this... very helpful =]

1 comment:

  1. "-Speech is still have done"

    WHAT THE? i dont think its just creativity you need to work on xD

    ReplyDelete